Friday, March 6, 2015

TbP 17: Serial


download
on iTunes

This is th one you been waiting for.  By "you" I mean "Kathleen O" because she's on this one.  It's bout serial killers.  I play th curious novice; Kathleen & Billy Ray Stupendous play th seasoned veterans showing me th ropes.  Th ropes, th knives, th axes, th guns, th fire, and th bare veiny hands

Kathleen took copious notes for this one.  Keep an ear out for some of history's most famous -- Jeff Dahmer, Ed Gein, Jack th Ripper, John Wayne Gacy -- as well as lesser-known pop anti-stars.  Billy and I share th same favourite killer, it turns out 👊✊✂💀🍀🔫👻



Table of contents:
  • 00:00:00  "Red Right Hand" performed by Nick Cave & th Bad Seeds
  • 00:06:06  wah-WAH wah-WAH wah-WAH wah-WAH [adults speaking] 
  • 01:08:24  I enjoy a moment of microsleep mid-podcast and den have to call for an ⚡⚡INTERMISSION⚡⚡
  • 02:04:24  Bonus Track: "Psycho" performed by Jack Kittel

No comments:

Post a Comment